I tried MSN tool bar with the tabs option. trust me its damn lazy work. They just wanna do something ... when ever we maximize /minimize the IE window the page get refreshed which makes me pissed off. Sometimes the IE window get stuck which makes it even worse. So personally I hate MSN toolbar. I rather like Firefox tab options. Since were doing asp.net stuff , most of our customers are using IE we have to stick to it. But its not a must..;) anyhow Microsoft has released toolbar for Internet Explorer 6. itsbasically designed to make developing and previewing websites in IE even easier. I think its really good for web designers to see the site layout & so forth. It will show you the image info, site layout info & even we can validate the HTML , CSS etc through W3C site. You can pinned the Developer toolbar to the Internet Explorer browser window or floated separately.
Download IE developer Toolbar
To list some of the features:
· View HTML object class names, IDs, and details such as link paths, tab index values, and access keys.
· Outline tables, table cells, images, or selected tags.
· Validate HTML, CSS, WAI, and RSS web feed links.
· Display image dimensions, file sizes, path information, and alternate (ALT) text.
· Immediately resize the browser window to 800×600 or a custom size.
· Selectively clear the browser cache and saved cookies. Choose from all objects or those associated with a given domain.
· Choose direct links to W3C specification references, the Internet Explorer team weblog (blog), and other resources.
· Display a fully featured design ruler to help accurately align objects on your pages.