September 16, 2005

Hotmail will be replacing by Microsoft Mail

I created my first email with Microsoft Hotmail. It was the best webmail provider in that time. But i didnt log in to my hotmail since 1998. how pity...I'm currently using gmail as my default webmail. I defently like the simple design & the power of ajax. Anyhow microsoft didnt compltly gave up the hotmail. Their fighting back with thier new Microsoft Mail. Its still in beeta only released to small number of beeta testers & for the microsoft employees. You can see some screenshots below. Google Microsoft battle continues....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Multimedia Marketing Group: Finding the Talent to Grow
Audette, you use the Internet and make your disadvantageous location your key competitive advantage.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a wireless cameras site/blog. It pretty much covers wireless cameras related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)